Accepted proposals for the ASSET 2018
1) "Channel-aware Link Layer Protocol for Energy-Efficient Communication"
Priyadarshi Mukherjee and Swades De (IIT Delhi)
2) "Selective Data Transmission Scheme for Wide Area Smart Grid Communication Network"
Sharda Tripathi and Swades De (IIT Delhi)
3) "Deep learning for vehicle classification"
Dinesh Vij and Naveen Aggarwal
4) "Troubleshooting WiFi in Dense Scenarios"
Muhammad Inamullah and Bhaskaran Raman (Department of CSE, IIT Bombay)
5) "Changes in Driving Behavior Possibly Hidden in Stress"
Rahat Jahangir Rony, MD Tanvir Mushfique, Nova Ahmed, and Saad Azmeen-ur-Rahman (North South University)
6) "Scheduling and Resource Allocation for Coexisting WBANs"
Emy Mariam George and Lillykutty Jacob (National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut, Kerala, India)
7) "Distributed Resource Allocation for Underlay Device-to-Device Communications in 5G Cellular Networks"
Susan Dominic and Dr. Lillykutty Jacob (National institute of technology Calicut)
8) "The Effect of Introducing Redundancy in a Probabilistic Forwarding Protocol"
Vinay Kumar B R and Navin Kashyap (Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, India)
9) "Modeling and Performance Analysis of Differential feedback in OFDM Cellular Systems"
Vineeth Kumar and Neelesh B Mehta (Indian Institute of Science Bangalore)
10) "User access control in resource constrained environments through online signature verification."
chandra sekhar vorugunti and Viswanath Pulabaigari (Indian Institute of Information Technology- SriCity)
11) "Revisiting the Effectiveness of Energy-Conserving Techniques in Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks"
Sayan Sen Gupta and Neelesh B. Mehta (Indian Institute of Science)
12) "Resource Allocation for Underlay D2D with Partial Channel State Information"
Bala Venkata Ramulu Gorantla and Neelesh B.Mehta (Indian Institute of Science)
13) "Enhancing Security of Message Queue Telemetry and Transport (MQTT) Protocol in Internet of Things."
Atul Oak (Ph.D. Research Scholar in Electronics Engineering, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (V J T I), Mumbai); R.D. Daruwala (Professor and Head - Department of Electrical Engineering, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (V J T I), Mumbai)
14) "Analyzing Controllable Energy Consuming Factors of AR Head-Mounted Display"
Jaewon Choi and JeongGil Ko (Ajou University, South Korea)
15) "Bengali Communicative Android App for Autism Personnel"
Ifti Azad Abeer, Anik Sinha, Anik Saha, and Nova Ahmed (North South University)
16) "MAC based asynchronous mode energy management in DTN"
Kashi Nath Datta, Partha Sarathi Paul, Subrata Nandi, and Sujoy Saha (National Institute of Technology Durgapur)
17) "Identifying the Least Cost Migration Pattern to Provision a Cloud Application"
Gilesh M P, S D Madhu Kumar, and Lillykutty Jacob (National Institute of Technology Calicut)
18) "Link Parameter Adaptation in High Throughput Wireless Access Networks: An Environmental Learning Perspective"
Raja Karmakar (Jadavpur University)
19) "A Novel Sustainable Cloud Federation"
Anurag Satpathy (Department of CSE, NIT Rourkela, India); Sourav Kanti Addya (Department of CSE, VIT Amravati, India); Manmath Narayan Sahoo (Department of CSE, NIT Rourkela, India)
20) "Tapping Wearable & Infrastructural Sensing to Improve Human Daily Lives"
Meeralakshmi Radhakrishnan (Singapore Management University)
21) "SDN based Distributed Content Caching System in WLAN"
Lalhruaizela Chhangte (IITB-Monash Research Academy); Aditi Garg (IITB)
22) "Advanced Monitoring based IDS for Energy Theft Attacks in Smart Grid AMI"
Manali Chakraborty and Nabendu Chaki (University of Calcutta)
23) "Towards Selecting the Right Social Media Platform Based on Journalistic Requirement"
Shalini Priya, Ryan Sequeira, Joydeep Chandra, and Sourav Kumar Dandapat (IIT PATNA)
24) "Analysing and modelling editors’ behavior of different languages in Wikimedia projects"
Anita Chandra (IIT PATNA)
25) "Author Name Disambiguation using Web information"
KM Pooja, Samrat, and Joydeep (IIT Patna)
26) "Leveraging IoT Sensing to Improve Daily Living in Smart Homes"
Madhumita Mallick (Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur)
27) "Towards Detecting and Reducing Unnecessary Active Scans in WLANs"
Dheryta Jaisinghani, Vinayak Nail, and Sanjit Kaul (IIIT-Delhi); Rajesh Balan (SMU, Singapore); Sumit Roy (University of Washington, Seattle)
28) "An IoT based Deep Machine Learning System for Aedes Mosquitoes Identification"
Arya.S (M.Phil Student); Gayatri Menon B (Junior Research Fellow); Elizabeth Sherly (Professor)
29) "An Efficient Traffic-aware Scaling Mechanism for Service Function Chains in NFV"
Venkatarmi Reddy Ch, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A (Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India)
30) "ProtibadiNext: A Low Cost Emergency Solution against the Perpetrators"
MD Tanvir Mushfique (North South University)
31) "Communication Platform for Breast Cancer Patient and Doctor"
Anik Saha (North South University)
32) "Parent Enabled Learning for Autism"
Anik Sinha (North South University)
33) "Towards Building Deep Neural Network Models for Mobile Continuous Vision Sensing Applications"
HUYNH Nguyen Loc (Singapore Management University)
34) "Engagement Sensing for Mobile Games"
HUYNH Nguyen Phan Sinh (Singapore Management University)
35) "Toward Building Seat Occupancy Detection System"
Nguyen Huy Hoang HUY (Singapore Management University)