Please submit the paper through this link here..
- We accept full papers which must be unpublished and not exceed 8 pages.
- PDF format is preferred but PostScript or MS word format is acceptable.
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format.
- For Latex Classes, click here for the Windows, or click here for the Linux template.
- For invited papers, please add the line "(Invited Paper)" after the title of your paper.
- Your Camera-Ready paper will have to be submitted in MS Word DOC or Latex PS format.
- If possible, create your documents in MS Word DOC or PDF format. First, format the document correctly, then use the PDF Creation files (contains settings for many PDF distiller software's) to distill your document.
To achieve the best viewing experience for the review process and conference proceedings, we strongly encourage authors to use Times-Roman fonts. If a font face is used that is not recognized by the submission system, your proposal will not be reproduced correctly. Use a font size that is no smaller than 10 points throughout the paper, including figure captions. In 10-point type font, capital letters are 2 mm high. For 10-point type font, there should be no more than 3.2 lines/cm (8 lines/inch) vertically. This is a minimum spacing; 2.75 lines/cm (7 lines/inch) will make the proposal much more readable. Larger type sizes require correspondingly larger vertical spacing.
If creating a PDF file, please make sure that you are using Type 1 fonts, which are embeddable. Please make sure that all fonts and subset fonts are embedded.
Graphics should be inserted, rather than cutting and pasting. Do not link to a graphic. The manuscript’s graphics should have resolutions of 600dpi for monochrome, 300 dpi for grayscale, and 300 dpi for color.
Each paper should contain an abstract of 100 to 150 words that appears at the beginning of the document. Use the same text that is submitted electronically along with the author contact information.
Major headings appear in boldface CAPITAL letters, centered in the column. Subheadings appear in capital and lower case, either underlined or in boldface. They start at the left margin of the column on a separate line. Sub-subheadings are discouraged, but if they must be used, they should appear in capital and lower case, and start at the left margin on a separate line. They may be underlined or in italics.
List and number all references at the end of the document. The references can be numbered in alphabetical order or in order of appearance in the paper. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as shown at the end of this sentence . The end of the document should include a list of references containing information similar to the following example:
 D. E. Ingalls, "Image Processing for Experts," IEEE Trans. ASSP, vol. ASSP-36, pp. 1932-1948, 1988.
Illustrations and Colors
Illustrations must appear within the designated margins. They may span the two columns. If possible, position illustrations at the top of columns, rather than in the middle or at the bottom. Caption and number every illustration. All halftone illustrations must be clear in black and white.
Do not put page numbers on your document. We will add appropriate page numbers to accepted papers when the conference proceedings are assembled.