Theme: Leveraging Technology for Healthcare
Workshop Date: To be Announced
ABOUT:The NetHealth Workshop 2018 focuses to bring together leading clinicians, industry stalwarts, mobile health pioneers, engineers, designers and entrepreneurs to a common platform to learn, teach and connect to better understand and work on healthcare technologies for India.
SCOPE:The event will include paper presentations on recent healthcare innovations ranging from mobile health, medical devices, and healthcare IT solutions. It will also include keynote speeches from eminent leaders within the healthcare community along with talks/panel discussions on challenges, opportunities and the future of healthcare innovations in India. There will be a showcase of innovations being/that have been developed with a chance to interact with the innovative teams one on one.
CONTENT: We invite research papers, research demos, product presentations and position papers that present novel ideas for networked computing technology in support of healthcare, and which are likely to invoke thoughtful discussion at the workshop. Both academia and corporate contributions are highly welcome and encouraged.
Of interest, though not exclusively, are the following topics:
- Mobile and wearable medical sensing applications
- Usability of mobile health applications and devices
- Clinical applications of mobile or networked healthcare
- Security and privacy in networked healthcare
- Impacting lifestyle choices through mobile health
- Remote diagnosis and remote consultation
- Remote access to electronic health records
- Sensor networks for public health monitoring and surveillance
- Cost-efficient and energy-efficient networking for remote healthcare
- Assistive medical technology
- Assistive robotics and prosthetics
- Rehabilitation engineering and assistive rehabilitative technology
- Design of wearable and home-care health devices
- Data analytics for personalized healthcare
- Big Data in Healthcare
- Apps for healthcare
- Submissions must be no greater than 6 pages in length including all figures, tables, and references and must be a PDF file. A minimum number of 3 pages are required.
- Reviews will be single-blind: authors name and affiliation should be included in the submission.
- Submissions must follow the formatting guidelines as given on IEEE Website.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their papers at the workshop. Submissions must be original work not under review at any other workshop, conference, or journal.
- The paper formatting and submission instructions are the same as for the main conference.
- All Workshop papers (full papers - both regular and invited) WILL appear in conference proceedings.
|Paper Submission||To be Announced|
|Notification of Acceptance||To be Announced|
|Camera-ready Submission||To be Announced|
|Workshop Date||To be Announced|