Call For Participation
The Ninth International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS (COMSNETS) will be held in Bangalore, India, during January 4-8, 2017. COMSNETS is a premier international conference dedicated to advances in Networking and Communications Systems. The conference is a yearly event for a world-class gathering of researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, and business leaders, providing a forum for discussing cutting edge research, and directions for new innovative business and technology.
The conference will include a highly selective technical program consisting of submitted papers, a small set of invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field, and poster session of work in progress.
Focused workshops and panel discussions will be held on emerging topics to allow for a lively exchange of ideas. International business and government leaders will be invited to share their perspectives, and will complement the technical program.
The conference will recognize one or more papers, demos, posters, and Graduate Student forum presentations with awards, including cash prizes.
Technical Program Topics
The topics of interest for the technical program include (but are not limited to) the following:
- 5G and wireless broadband networks
- Technologies for 6-100 GHz spectrum
- Heterogeneous networks (HetNets)
- Cognitive radio and white-space networking
- Economics of networks and systems
- Energy-efficient communications & networking
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise, data center, and storage-area networks
- Internet architecture and protocols, Internet science and emergent behavior
- Mobility and location management
- Traffic analysis and engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Information/Content centric networks (ICN)
- Network management and operations
- Network security and privacy
- Trusted computing
- Network science
- Online social networks
- Overlay communications, content distribution
- Wireless adhoc and sensor networks
- Mobile sensing
- Systems and networks for smarter energy and sustainability
- Vehicular communications
- Smart Grid communications and networking
The conference will comprise of several -
- Keynote/Plenary/Banquet Talks
- Technical Paper and Poster Sessions
- Co-located Workshops
- Mentor-Mentee Meetup
- Graduate Research forum
- Panel Discussions
- Demos & Exhibits
The main conference, including keynote and invited talks, will be held on January 5-7 2016.
The workshops will be held on the first and last days of the conference i.e January 4 and January 8.
For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org