The COMSNETS 2018 Poster Session is a forum to showcase preliminary/ongoing work in the area of computer networking and communications. COMSNETS being the premier venue for networking research in India, attracts a lot of researchers from both academia and industry. Therefore, poster presenters will benefit from lively discussions and critical feedback, on their work in progress. In addition, all submissions will get detailed reviews from the poster reviewing committee. Accepted posters will be published in the conference proceedings.
Accepted and presented poster papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
What to submit:
A minimum 3 page submission must be made for the poster. It should contain the motivation for the research problem the poster is trying to address, the solution approach and analytical or empirical results, if any. The submission should use the same template as for the conference. Submissions which do not adhere to the conference template will be rejected without review. All submissions must be in PDF format.
|Paper Submission||20th November 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||2nd December 2017|
|Camera-ready Submission||5th December 2017|
Based on feedback from a panel of judges during the poster session, the three best posters will be awarded certificates and prizes.
Poster Review Committee
- Karthik Bharadwaj (Qualcomm, India)
- Sumohana Channappayya (IIT Hyderabad, India)
- Avhishek Chatterjee (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA)
- Tanumay Datta (Qualcomm, India)
- Kalpana Dhaka (IIT Guwahati, India)
- Manjesh Hanawal (IIT Bombay, India)
- Lakshmi Prasad Natarajan (IIT Hyderabad, India)
- Naveen Kolar Purushothama (IIT Madras, India)
- Virag Shah (Microsoft Research, India)
- GVV Sharma (IIT Hyderabad, India)
- Chetna Singhal (IIT Kharagpur, India)