Accepted proposals for the COMSNETS 2015 Ph.D Forum | Comsnets 2015
Thank you for making COMSNETS 2015 a great success. See you at COMSNETS 2016: 5th - 9th Jan 2016, Bangalore !
JANUARY 6 - 10
Accepted proposals for the COMSNETS 2015 Ph.D Forum
- "Detection of Day-to-Day Complex Human Activities using Smartphones"
Sonia Soubam, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, India
- "Strategies for uninterrupted wireless sensor network with energy harvesting nodes"
Deepak Mishra, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- "Tracking and Predicting Internet Latency"
Ruchi Tripathi Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- "Towards Pervasive Heterogeneous Wireless Access at the Edge"
Shreyasree Mukherjee, Rutgers University, USA
- "Evaluating the Performance of Opportunistic Networks in Challenged Environments"
Shantanu Pal, University of St Andrews, UK
- "Performance Analysis of Cooperative Communication Techniques with Decode-and-Forward Relaying"
R. Swaminathan, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- "Secure and Efficient Mining over Large Scale Data using MapReduce Programming Model"
Lija Mohan, CUSAT, India
- "Adapting Privacy to Location Based Services"
Pratima Biswas, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India
- "A study on MAC protocols for Underwater Wireless Sensor Network"
Alak Roy, Tezpur University, India
- "Quality of Service in Data Center Networks"
Kapil Sharma, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India
- "Improved spectrum management using combined CR and SDN techniques"
Ratnesh Kumbhkar, Rutgers University, USA
- "Side Channel Attack Resistant Architecture for Elliptic Curve Cryptography"
Pravin Zode, VNIT Nagpur, India
- "Estimating Energy Cost of continuous context-sensing with Smartphone-embedded and neighborhood sensors"
Narendra Shukla, Shiv Nadar University, India
- "Improved p-norm Energy Detector in AWGN Channel for Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio"
Monika Jain, LN Mittal Institute of Information Technology, India
- "Solutions to Sensor Deployment Event Detection and Routing in Underwater Sensor Networks for Anti Submarine Detection"
R. B. Manjula, REVA Institute of Technology and Management, India
- "Effect of Full Rank Matrices in Random Network Coding Under Different Channel Conditions"
Abhishek Bagri, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India