Workshop proposals are invited on focused topics in the areas of computer communication systems. The workshops are one-day long
(either on January 5th or on January 10th, 2008).
The topics include (not exhaustive):
- New Internet architectures
- Vehicular networks and telematics
- Mobile Communications (including applications, networking)
- Networking for entertainment applications (e.g., IPTV, multiplaye games, virtual reality)
- Spectrum allocation (including policy and implications)
- Network measurements
- Distributed network management
- Middleware for grids
- Pervasive computing (BANs, sensor networks, smart homes, etc)
- Fault-tolerant network routing
- Network Security
- Cross-layer networking techniques
The proposals should include:
- One-page description of the workshop theme,
- A short list of the organizers and the TPC
- The expected audience and author base, and
- The timeline of the event.
The proposals should be submitted by email to the workshop chairs:
The dealine for submitting the propsals is: 25th June 2008. Notification of the selected proposals will be made by the
1st week of July.