- The COMSNETS registration fee details for International Delegates is available here.
- The COMSNETS registration fee details for Indian (Local) Delegates is available here.
- The paper authors must register by the respective camera ready deadline (Main conference, Poster, Graduate forum, Workshops etc), and at least one author per paper must register at the full rate i.e Regular IEEE/ACM/non-member (even if that author is a student).
- Every paper (including poster papers and workshop papers) must have a FULL registration (not a student registration i.e a Regular IEEE/ACM/non-member).
- We can allow one registration for upto two papers (by the same set of authors). The third paper (whatever be the category) by the same author/s must be registered (therefore, this would be the second registration).
Registration fee details for the four workshops, can be found on the Registration fee Details page here.
- Workshops on January 7, 2019
- Workshop on BlockChain
- Workshop on Machine Intelligence in Networked Data and Systems (MINDS)
- Workshop on "Last-mile" Challenges and Standardization Opportunities in Smart Infrastructure
- Workshops on January 11, 2019
- First select which Workshop day you want to attend i.e January 7th or January 11th.
- Then select the primary workshop you are registering for.
Note: A single registration fee enables you to move freely amongst any of the workshops that day.
From 1 August 2010, As per Reserve Bank of India guidelines, credit cards have to be registered with either of the following:
- "MasterCard Secure Code" - For details/To register your card click here.
- "Verified by Visa" - For details/To register your card click here.
Most of the people who encounter problems with paying online would be because of non registration of their credit cards with their issuing banks as now it is compulsory to register their cards with their bank authorities and then use it online without which RBI has directed all charges to be declined. All cardholders must use a Password/PIN while making any purchase online in India. This is an additional Password/PIN that must be entered along with the card number, expiry date and CVC2, while making the transaction. Note that no refund of the registration fee will be entertained 1 week before the commencement of the conference.
The online registration for COMSNETS 2019 has been powered by:
Payment is to be made by a Bank Draft in favor of "COMSNETS Association", payable at Bangalore, India. The reverse side of the bank draft should have the following information:
- Name of the delegate registering for the conference/workshops
- Details of the paper (if any) that includes the title and and the author list
The demand draft should be mailed to the following postal address.
Mrs. Chandrika Sridhar,
C/o Prof. Anurag Kumar,
Dept of Electrical Communication Engineering,
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore - 560 012
Email: [email protected]
Indian delegates should send an email giving details of the bank draft to the following email id: [email protected]
Axis Bank, Vijayanagar Branch, Bangalore - 560 040.
A/c No. 468010100063106 - branch code no. 468
MICR Code 560211014
IFSC Code: UTIB0000468
SWIFT : AXISINBB227
Correspondent Bank Details
U.S. Dollars :Payments should be made to
Chase Manhattan Bank, New York
(payment should be routed either via CHIPS ABA 0002 OR FED ABA 021000021)
SWIFT : CHASUS33
For credit to : 001-1-407376
AXIS Bank Ltd
Swift : AXISINBB227
Your reference number, if any, must be mentioned to facilitate quick identification.
You can pre-order the following COMSNETS 2019 T-Shirt while registering for the conference/workshops. The images will be uploaded shortly.
The T-Shirt would be given to you on the first day of the conference along with the conference kit.
- USD - $ 8
- INR - Rs. 450/-
T-Shirt Size Conversion
|XX Large||X Large|