COMSNETS 2019 Graduate Forum is a supportive environment for students in graduate programs to showcase early stage research in areas related to communications and networking in COMSNETS, the premier conference that brings together networking researchers from both academia and the industry. COMSNETS 2019 Graduate Forum will provide students with useful feedback on their research from experienced researchers, and also the opportunity to interact with eminent researchers in the field.
Who can submit?
What to submit?
A single PDF file at EDAS containing:
Resume, a one page resume informing of your current position, broad area of research, internship experiences, publications, etc.
Abstract, a two page abstract explaining the problem, relevant state of the art, proposed approach, preliminary results, and future work. Submissions must be written in IEEE two column format.
Presentation, 8-10 slides for a twelve-minute talk.
Merge all of the above files into a single PDF document and upload the PDF here.
|Notification of decision|
- Paarijaat Aditya Bell Labs Stuttgart, Germany
- Arijit Banerjee Federated Wireless, USA
- Nipun Batra University of Virginia, USA
- Pramod Bhatotia University of Edinburgh, UK
- Sandip Chakraborty IIT Kharagpur, India
- Sambuddho Chakravarty IIIT Delhi, India
- Mukulika Maity IIIT Delhi, India
- Preeti Malakar IIT Kanpur, India
- Debadatta Misra IIT Kanpur, India
- Mainack Mondal University of Chicago, USA
- Vishwanath Saragadam Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Sougata Sen Dartmouth College, USA