Workshop Date: Friday, 11 January 2019
Theme: Networking Humanitarian Technology for Healthcare
Network Health is a yearly conference that offers all stakeholders in the healthcare system a platform to learn, share and connect.
Every year, the NetHealth Workshop focuses solely on bringing together a multi-disciplinary audience from across the healthcare spectrum to share their ideas and break the conventional silos that exist in this field. The common factors that binds all these stakeholders together are advancements and progress in this burgeoning field and in that vein, Net Health will include sessions centred around ground breaking research, healthcare innovators and their inventions as well as veteran healthcare practitioners focused on value based healthcare.
This year’s NetHealth will cover healthcare specific topics like Artificial Intelligence, Tele-medicine, 3D printing, and Investment & Incubation opportunities as well presentations on ground breaking academic research.
We invite research papers, research demos, product presentations and position papers that present novel ideas likely to invoke thoughtful discussion at the workshop. This day long workshop is meant for anyone within the sphere of healthcare, be it clinicians, students, engineers, designers, innovators, policy makers or regulators, industry experts or any one else working in support of healthcare. Submission link: https://edas.info/N25116
There are bursaries available for student presenters (Kindly reach out to the co-chairs to know more)
Tentative schedule & speakers
|9:00 to 10:00||Paper Presentation Session 1|
|10:00 to 10:30||Raghuram Janapareddy, NAASSCOM: Innovation, Investment & Incubation|
|10:30 to 11:00||Dr Daya Prasad, Aarogya Seva: 3D Printing in Healthcare|
|11:00 to 11:30||Networking over Tea / Coffee|
|11:30 to 12:30||Panel Discussion “A multidisciplinary stakeholder tete-a-tete: What does Healthcare in India need?”|
|12:30 to 13:30||Networking Lunch|
|13:30 to 14:00||Dr Jagdish Chaturvedi, HiiiH Innovations: Building a MedTech ecosystem|
|14:00 to 14:30||Dr Dhruv Joshi, Cloud Physician: ‘Tele-ICUs – Changing critical care’|
|14:30 to 15:00||Dr Geeta Manjunath, Niramai: ‘Journey of a woman Entrepreneurs in MedTech’|
|15:00 to 15:30||Networking over Tea / Coffee|
|15:30 to 16:00||Dr Manish Arora, IISc: ‘Academia & MedTech’|
|16:00 to 16:30||TBD: Using AI to change Healthcare|
|16:30 to 17:00||Paper Presentation Session 2|
|17:00 to 17:30||The AIM Fellowship: The Unmet MedTech Needs in India database|
|17:30 onwards||Young Professionals Meetup - Networking Cocktail Mixer|
The Young Professional meetup will engage members and volunteers of the IEEE Bangalore Section working in Healthcare Technology and Humanitarian Technology. The emphasis is on providing members with an opportunity to expand their personal and professional network. This meet-up is organized in conjunction with COMSNETS - NETHEALTH 2019 workshop.
- Submissions must be no greater than 6 pages in length including all figures, tables, and references and must be a PDF file. A minimum number of 3 pages are required.
- All papers must be electronically submitted via the NetHealth Workshop submission site on EDAS. https://edas.info/N25116
- Reviews will be single-blind: Authors name and affiliation should be included in the submission.
- Submissions must follow the formatting guidelines as given on IEEE Website.
- Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the workshop.
- Submissions must be original work not under review at any other workshop, conference, or journal.
Go to the EDAS new paper submission page for the workshop: https://edas.info/N25116
|Notification of Acceptance||30th November 2018|
|Camera-ready Submission||14th December 2018|
|Workshop Date||11th January 2019|
Technical Programme Committee Members
- Dr Manish Arora, IISc, India
- Dr Jagdish Chaturvedi, HiiiH Innovations Pvt Ltd, India
- Nitesh Kumar Jangir, Founder, Coeo Labs
- Vibhav Joshi, CEO, Sattva MedTech
- Pooja Kadambi, InnAccel, India
- Dr Dayaprasad G Kulkarni, Aarogya Seva, USA
- Shaunak Patel, InnAccel, India
- Dr Sharanya Rajan, Nayonika Eye Care Charitable Trust, India & UK
- Dr Shyam Vasudeva Rao, EHE health, India
- Dr H N Suma, BMSCE, India
- A Vijayarajan, InnAccel, India