Workshop Date: 11th January 2020
NetHealth (Network Health) is a yearly conference that offers all stakeholders in the healthcare system a platform to learn, share and connect. Every year, the NetHealth Workshop brings together a multi-disciplinary audience from across the healthcare spectrum to share their ideas and break the conventional silos that exist in this field.
NetHealth is centered around people and technology that are changing the face of healthcare. This year’s NetHealth will cover healthcare specific topics like Novel Medical Devices, Implants & Instruments, Artificial Intelligence, Bio-entrepreneurship, Tele-medicine, 3D printing, and Investment & Incubation opportunities as well as groundbreaking academic research.
This day-long workshop is for those working within the sphere of healthcare, be it clinicians, students, engineers, designers, innovators, policymakers or regulators, industry experts or anyone else working in support of healthcare.
There are bursaries available for student presenters (Kindly reach out to the co-chairs to know more).
We invite research papers and position papers that present novel ideas for networked computing technology in support of healthcare, and which are likely to invoke thoughtful discussion at the workshop. Both academia and corporate contributions are highly welcome and encouraged.
Of interest, though not exclusively, are the following topics:
- Implantable medical devices & Instruments
- Mobile and wearable medical sensing applications
- Usability of mobile health applications and devices
- Clinical applications of mobile or networked healthcare
- Security and privacy in networked healthcare
- Impacting lifestyle choices through mobile health
- Remote diagnosis and remote consultation
- Remote access to electronic health records
- Sensor networks for public health monitoring and surveillance
- Cost-efficient and energy-efficient networking for remote healthcare
- Assistive medical technology
- Assistive robotics and prosthetics
- Rehabilitation engineering and assistive rehabilitative technology
- Design of wearable and home-care health devices
- Data analytics for personalized healthcare
- Big Data in Healthcare
- Apps for healthcare
- NetHealth invites submission of original work not previously published, or under review at another conference or journal.
- Submissions (including title, author list, abstract, all figures, tables, and references) must be no greater than 6 pages in length.
- Reviews will be single-blind: authors name and affiliation should be included in the submission.
- Submissions must follow the formatting guidelines as given on IEEE Website; and those that do not meet the size and formatting requirements will not be reviewed.
- All papers must be in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and submitted through the NetHealth Workshop submission site on EDAS.
- All workshop papers will appear in conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore
Papers can be submitted through this submission link.
|Paper Submission||8th November 2019 11:59 PM|
|Notification of Acceptance||29th November 2019|
|Camera-ready Submission||13th December 2019|
|Workshop Date||11th January 2020|