Workshop Date: Friday, 11 January 2019
Theme: Networking Humanitarian Technology for Healthcare
Network Health is a yearly conference that offers everyone in the healthcare system a platform to connect, share and learn. This years NetHealth is focused solely on bringing together a multi-disciplinary audience from across the healthcare spectrum to share their ideas and break the conventional silos that exist in this field.
The common factor that binds all stakeholders together is advancements and progress in this burgeoning field and in that vein Net Health will include session centred around ground breaking research, healthcare innovators and their inventions as well as veteran healthcare practitioners focused on value based healthcare.
This day long workshop is meant for anyone within the sphere of healthcare, be it clinicians, medical students, engineers, designers, innovators, policy makers etc.
|9:00 to 10:00||Paper Presentation on Humanitarian Technology for Healthcare|
|10:00 to 11:00||Innovation Demos|
|11:00 to 11:30||Discussion over Tea / Coffee|
|11:30 to 12:30||Panel Discussion on “What Clinicians are looking for and what Engineers can solve in improving Healthcare”|
|12:30 to 13:30||Networking Lunch|
|13:30 to 14:30||Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare|
|14:30 to 15:30||Blockchain Use case in improving Healthcare|
|15:30 to 16:00||Discussion over Tea / Coffee|
|16:00 to 17:00||Paper Presentation on Humanitarian Technology for Healthcare|
|17:00 onwards||Young Professionals Meetup - Networking Cocktail Mixer|
Young Professional meetup will engage members and volunteers of IEEE Bangalore Section working in Healthcare Technology and Humanitarian Technology. The main focus is providing networking opportunities, where members can expand their personal and professional networks. This meet-up is organized in conjunction with COMSNETS - NETHEALTH 2019 workshop.
|17:00 – 18:00||Icebreaking event and high tea||Where the wind blows|
|18:00 – 18:15||Bangalore Section YP||A brief talk about Bangalore section YPand its past, present and future activities|
|18:15 – 19:00||Fun Group events||Pictionary/Minute to win it games|
|19:00 – 20:00||Goodies to the best performers and winners and feedback session||Award Ceremony for Best papers and Best Innovation|
|20:00 onwards||Dinner with some light music||Music|
We invite research papers, research demos, product presentations and position papers that present novel ideas with the aim to network with individuals, Clinicians, Academicians Engineers, companies, etc working in support of healthcare, and which are likely to invoke thoughtful discussion at the workshop.
There are bursaries available for student presenters but have to submit before the deadline of the paper.
- Submissions must be no greater than 6 pages in length including all figures, tables, and references and must be a PDF file. A minimum number of 3 pages are required.
- All papers must be electronically submitted via the NetHealth Workshop submission site on EDAS.
- Reviews will be single-blind: authors name and affiliation should be included in the submission.
- Submissions must follow the formatting guidelines as given on IEEE Website.
- Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the workshop.
- Submissions must be original work not under review at any other workshop, conference, or journal.
Go to the EDAS new paper submission page for the workshop: https://edas.info/N25116
|Paper Submission||19th October 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance||30th November 2018|
|Camera-ready Submission||14th December 2018|
|Workshop Date||11th January 2019|
Technical Programme Committee Members
- Dr Manish Arora, IISc, India
- Dr Jagdish Chaturvedi, HiiiH Innovations Pvt Ltd, India
- Nitesh Kumar Jangir, Founder, Coeo Labs
- Vibhav Joshi, CEO, Sattva MedTech
- Pooja Kadambi, InnAccel, India
- Dr Dayaprasad G Kulkarni, Aarogya Seva, USA
- Shaunak Patel, InnAccel, India
- Dr Shyam Vasudeva Rao, EHE health, India
- Dr H N Suma, BMSCE, India
- A Vijayarajan, InnAccel, India
- Giridhar Baliga, Beckman Coulter Diagnositcs
- Raghuram Janapareddy, Naasscom COE IOT, India
- Dr Dhruv Joshi, Cloud Physician, India
- Dr Geetha Manjunath, Niramai, India
- Dr Tony Raj, St Johns Research Institute, India
- Dr Anthony Robert, St Johns Hospital, India
- Dr Sharan Srinivasan, Neurocare, India
- Vivek Tiwari, MedicaBazzar, India