The COMSNETS 2019 Poster Session is a forum to showcase preliminary/ongoing work in the area of computer networking and communications. COMSNETS being the premier venue for networking research in India, attracts a lot of researchers from both academia and industry. Therefore, poster presenters will benefit from lively discussions and critical feedback on their work in progress. In addition, all submissions will get detailed reviews from the poster reviewing committee. Accepted posters will be published in the conference proceedings.
What to submit
A minimum of 3 page submission must be made for the poster. It should contain the motivation for the research problem the poster is trying to address, the solution approach and analytical or empirical results, if any. The submission should use the same template as that of the conference. Submissions which do not adhere to the conference template will be rejected without review.
All submissions must be in PDF format.All the accepted posters must be presented in the conference. The authors need to bring a printed copy of their poster to the poster session. We will arrange for the necessary support system (poster stands, clips etc.).
Poster can be submitted through EDAS directly: Click Here
|Submissions date||20th November 2018
|Notification of acceptance||4th December 2018|
|Camera Ready submissions||16th December 2018|
Based on feedback from a panel of judges during the poster session, three best posters will be awarded certificates and prizes.
Poster Review Committee
- Saidhiraj Amuru WiSig Networks, India
- Dinesh Bharadia University of California San Diego, USA
- Aditya Gopalan Indian Institute of Science, India
- Lakshmikanth Guntupalli Ericsson, Sweden
- Gaurav S Kasbekar Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Sanjit Kaul Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi, India
- Abhinav Kumar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India
- V. Mahendran Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati, India
- Mukulika Maity Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi, India
- Lakshmi Prasad Natarajan Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India
- Senthil Nathan IBM Research, India
- Manoj Panda Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, India
- Moumita Patra Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Venkatesh R Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Vineeth B. S. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, India
- Vanlin Sathya University of Chicago, USA
- Chandramani Singh Indian Institute of Science, India
- Chetna Singhal Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- T Venkatesh Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India