Accepted proposals for the Graduate Student Forum
- "A Reliable, Multi-path, Connection Oriented and Independent Transport Protocol for IoT Networks"
Abhijit Mondal (IIT Kharagpur, India)
- "Community based multi-group activity prediction and member identification"
Snigdha Das (IIT Kharagpur, India)
- "CrowdMap: Crowdsourcing based City Traffic Map Generation"
Rohit Verma (IIT Kharagpur, India)
- "Design a Power Aware Methodology in IoT based on Hidden Markov Model"
Palani Kumar (IIIT Bangalore, India)
- "Design and Implementation of Network Function Frameworks for Performance Scalability"
Shinae Woo (KAIST, Korea)
- "Distributed Online Learning over Networks"
Akshita Bhandari (Indian Institute of Science, India)
- "Emotion-aware Computing using Smartphone"
Surjya Ghosh (IIT Kharagpur, India)
- "Energy Efficiency of Full Duplex Cognitive Radio under Imperfect Spectrum Sensing"
Mohammad Ranjbar (University of Akron, USA)
- "Estimate the Degree Rank of a Node using Re-weighted Random Walk"
Akrati Saxena (IIT Ropar, India)
- "Improving Activity Recognition Systems in Smart Homes"
Madhumita Mallick (IIT Kharagpur, India)
- "Improving Road safety through Smart-Sensing"
Ravi Bhandari (IIT Bombay, India)
- "Modeling the Effect of Quantization and Packet Loss on State Estimation In Cyber-Physical Systems"
Venkatareddy Akumalla (IIT Hyderabad, India)
- "On the Importance of Link Characterization for Wireless Sensor Networks in Underground Mines"
Alok Ranjan (NIT Rourkela, India)
- "Predicting Social Dynamics based on Network Traffic Analysis for CCN/ICN Management"
Satadal Sengupta (IIT Kharagpur, India)
- "Resource Pooling in Content Delivery Systems"
Srinivas Kota (IIT Bombay, India)