The COMSNETS 2017 Poster Session is a forum to showcase preliminary/ongoing work in the area of computer networking and communications. COMSNETS being the premier venue for networking research in India, attracts a lot of researchers from both academia and industry. Therefore poster presenters will benefit from lively discussions and critical feedback, on their work in progress. In addition, all submissions will get detailed reviews from the poster reviewing committee. Accepted posters will be published in the conference proceedings.
What to submit:
A 2 page abstract of the poster needs to be submitted. It should contain the motivation for the research problem the poster is trying to address, the solution approach and analytical or empirical results, if any. The abstract should use the same template as for the conference. Abstracts which do not adhere to the conference template will be rejected without review. All submissions must be in PDF format.
Where to submit:
The abstracts can be submitted on the EDAS submission portal: http://edas.info/N22814
|Poster abstract submission|
|Notification of acceptance to participate|
Instructions for Poster Presenters:
Please prepare your posters in A0 paper size in portrait mode. You will need to bring a printed copy of your poster to the poster session. We will arrange for the necessary support system (poster stands, clips etc.). Please ensure to make your poster visually appealing. For instance, merely replicating the text of your abstract onto the poster is a bad idea. Instead, strive to have a continuous flow of ideas through numbers, figures, diagrams and graphs.
Based on feedback from a panel of judges during the poster session, the three best posters will be awarded certificates and prizes.
Poster presenters can also separately apply for travel grants for the conference at the Participant Travel Grants Page
Poster Review Committee
- Amit A Nanavati, (IBM Research India)
- Chandramani Singh, (IISC Bangalore, India)
- Gaurav S. Kasbekar, (IIT Bombay, India)
- Haritha K, (IISc Bengaluru, India)
- Manoj Panda (Swinburne University of Technology, Australia)
- Naveen K P (IIT Madras, India)
- Pavan Kumar Kamaraju(University of Maryland, USA)
- Premkumar K(IIIT D & M, India)
- Ramasuri Narayanam(IBM Research India)
- Sayandeep Sen (IBM Research India)
- Senthil Nathan (IBM Research India)
- Sundaram R M (IIT Madras, India)
- Vineeth B S (IIST, India)