Carry a copy of MeitY Approval letter when applying for a Visa to India. Click to Download.
Click here to download MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) clearance when applying for a Visa to India.
All non-Indian-citizens are required to have an Indian visa to enter the country. Allow yourself sufficient time (say 2-3 weeks) to procure an appropriate visa from your nearest Indian consulate. There are several Indian consulates worldwide. Indian consulates in the continental US ( http://www.indianembassy.org/) are located in Washington D.C., New York, Chicago, Houston, and San Francisco. Please visit this site for more information including an online copy of the application form for Indian visa.
Visa Request Process for COMSNETS
Over the past several years the obtaining of a visa has become more complex requiring more attention, energy and time. Additionally, embassies have different requirements. Some may request:
- A letter from COMSNETS verifying intentions of conference participant
- Confirmation that the paper was accepted
- A receipt that conference fees have been paid in full
- Appearance or interview by conference participant
As a result of these requirements by some embassies, COMSNETS encourages attendees to apply no later than 3 (three) months prior the conference. Letters of "Invitation" will be issued to:
- Keynote speakers, presenters, panelists
- Any organizing committee member
- People professionally or personally known by a committee member
- Conference participant who has paid their registration fee
To request a visa letter please provide the following information:
- Conference/workshop title, date and location
- The amount of fees paid by the requestor
- Your intention as either a participant, presenter, committee member, speaker, panelist, etc.
Forward your requests to Mrs. Chandrika Sridhar, Registration Chair, COMSNETS 2017 at [email protected]
Please provide following information while contacting Mrs. Chandrika:
- Full name, as in your passport
- Father/spouse's name
- Date of birth in YYYY-MM-DD format
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue of passport, in YYYY-MM-DD format
- Place of issue of passport
- Date of expiry of passport, in YYYY-MM-DD format
- Full address, as in passport
- Phone number, including country code