- "Channel Selection in Dynamic Networks of Unknown Size "
Rohit Kumar (NIT Delhi, India)
- "Power Optimization using Spectrum Sharing for Next Generation Cellular Networks "
Haneet Kour (Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, India); Rakesh Kumar Jha (School of Electronics and Communication Kakryal & Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, India)
- "Creating Internet of Things for the benefit of Indian Society "
Ravi Sharma (Medi-Caps University, Indore, India); Ankit Maheshwari (Intel Mobile Communications, India); Priyanshu Gandhi (Medi-Caps University, India)
- "Cooperative Spectrum Mobility in Heterogeneous Opportunistic Networks Using Cognitive Radio "
Avirup Das (University of Calcutta, India); Nabanita Das (Indian Statistical Institute, India)
- "Efficient Power Saving Method for WiFi Direct Devices in IoT based on Hidden Markov Model "
Sulochan Naik (Software Engineer at Samsung Research Institute Bangalore, India); Meenakshi DSouza (IIIT-B, India)
- "Traceability of counterfeit medicine supplychain through Blockchain "
Randhir Kumar (NIT Raipur, India)
- "Prevention and Mitigation of DNS based DDoS attacks in SDN Environment "
Shail Saharan (Bits, Pilani, India); Vishal Gupta (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India)
- "Reinforcement Learning and Sub-Nyquist Sampling Architecture for Wideband Spectrum Sensing "
Himani Joshi (IIIT-Delhi, India)
- "A Multi-Objective Optimization Framework for Task Automation in IT Infrastructure Management Occupations "
Arvind Upreti (International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, India)