Final papers must adhere to the Camera-ready instructions. Click to read the guidelines.
- Log in to EDAS
- Go to the list of conferences accepting submissions.
- Find "COMSNETS 2016" and click on "Submit Paper" link at the right of the column.
- You can also come to this page directly by going to https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=20809
- You will be taken to a page that asks you for the title of the paper, topics etc.
- In the box called "Paper abstract", put in the abstract.
- After you press the submit button, you should add all other authors.
- That completes the abstract submission/registration.
- You can upload the paper after that, which can be done until September 5.
- The abstract can be a paragraph or a couple of paragraphs that briefly describe the work, and should contain only plain text.
- All workshops (ITS, Social Networking, Big Data Analytics & IoT and NetHealth) will follow a similar submission process on EDAS, and paper formatting process will also be similar, except that the maximum paper length will be 6 pages (minimum 3 pages).
Manuscript submission involves a two step process - initial registration by Aug. 29 (11:59 PM EDT), and the final manuscript submission by Sep. 5, 2015 (11:59 PM EDT). Papers may be registered and submitted on EDAS.
Formatting and Paper Size Guidelines
Full papers submitted for review should have a minimum number of 3 pages and a maximum number of 8
pages. They should adhere to the formatting guidelines described
below. At the discretion of the TPC chairs, a small set of borderline
papers may be invited for inclusion as "Poster Papers", with a
reduced 4-page limit.
Papers must be submitted in PDF (Portable Document Format) and should
be compatible with Acrobat (English version). They should not include
any special characters or nonstandard fonts. Please ensure that your
submissions can be displayed and printed without further processsing
using only standard tools and postscript printers.
Make sure that the paper prints well on black-and-white printers.
A document that provides simplified requirements for
creating PDF Files is available. It describes the essential steps in
distilling PDFs. Please pay particular attention to figures and graphs
in the paper to ensure that they are legible when printed using
standard black-and-white printers.
The formatting guidelines for the submission and that for the final
camera-ready version of the accepted papers are identical.
Accepted papers will appear in
IEEEXplore. Therefore, the submitted papers should adhere to the
appearance of the standard IEEE two-column format that is used for
IEEE Conference Proceedings. The papers should be typeset using 10pt
font on US Letter paper with margins no smaller than 0.75in for the
top margin, 1.0in for the bottom margin, and 0.625in for side
Authors are strongly encouraged to use the latest templates for typesetting as provided on the IEEE Website:
For those typesetting using Latex, examine the IEEEtran LaTeX Class
(template) V1.8 packages and IEEEtran V1.12 BibTeX (bibliography)
packages. Be sure to use the template's conference mode. See
template documentation for details.
For complete formatting specifications, you can download the IEEE
Format Definition Table and Glossary here.
Camera Ready Paper Submission Guidelines
for further information on formatting guidelines. Please use link, for details regarding font embedding in your final manuscript.
Prior to submitting your final manuscript, please check if the document is IEEE Explore compatible.
For information on embedding fonts into your document, see link.
For reasons of reviewing fairness, papers that exceed the page limit
and/or are incorrectly formatted will not be accepted for review.
Submission of papers to COMSNETS 2016 carries with it the implied
agreement that the paper represents original work. We will follow the
plagiarism policy of IEEE Communications Society. See
http://www.comsoc.org/conferences/plagiarism-policy and the links
therein. All submitted papers will be subjected to a "similarity
test". Papers achieving a high similarity score will be examined and
those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected without a formal
review. We also expect to report such unacceptable submissions to the
superiors of each of the authors.
Submission of papers to COMSNETS 2016 also carries with it the
implied agreement that one or more of the listed authors will register
for and attend the conference and present the paper. Papers not
presented at the conference will not be included in the final program
or in the digital proceedings. Therefore, authors are strongly
encouraged to plan accordingly before deciding to submit a paper.
For questions, contact :
[email protected], [email protected].