Workshop on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
Workshop Date: Friday, 11 January 2019
The fifth workshop on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) will be held in conjunction with COMSNETS 2019. This interdisciplinary workshop aims to bring together researchers from various disciplines, and will focus particularly on interdisciplinary approaches to solving urban transportation problems. The workshop invites original papers that make contributions to modeling and control of urban transportation systems. We welcome papers involving any combination of theory, analytical modeling and optimization, numerical simulations, real-world data-driven approaches, experimentation, advanced deployment and case studies. Studies involving economic, behavioral and environmental aspects are equally welcome.
Domains of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Traffic theory for ITS
- Modelling, control and simulation
- Emissions, noise, environment
- Multi-modal and public transportation management
- Economic considerations
- V2V and V2I theory and applications
- Human factors and human behavior
- Dynamic characterizations and emergent phenomena
- Emergencies and accidents: phenomena, management and mitigation
- Sensors and Big data and ITS
- ITS field tests, deployment and experimentation
- Design and evaluation of machine learning models on IoT data
- Automated Vehicles
- Submissions must be no greater than 6 pages in length including all figures, tables, and references and must be a PDF file. A minimum number of 3 pages are required.
- Reviews will be single-blind: authors name and affiliation should be included in the submission.
- Submissions must follow the formatting guidelines as given on IEEE Website.
- All workshop papers (full papers - both regular and invited) will appear in conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- All papers must be in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and submitted through the ITS Workshop submission site on EDAS.
- Papers can be submitted through EDAS directly : Click Here
|Paper Submission||19th October 2018, 11:59 pm EST|
|Notification of Acceptance||30th November 2018|
|Camera-ready Submission||14th December 2018|
|Workshop Date||11th January 2019|
Keynote and Invited Speakers:
Would be announced.
Would be updated periodically.
- Bachu Anilkumar Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- S. P. Anusha College of Engineering Trivandrum, India
- Bhargava Rama Chilukuri Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Rajesh Jayaprakash Tata Consultancy Services, India
- S. Vasantha Kumar Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Manoj Panda Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, India
- Abdul R. Pinjari IISc Bangalore
- Gitakrishnan Ramadurai IIT Madras
- Hrishikesh V Raman Indian Institute of Information Technology Sricity, India
- Venkatesh Sarangan Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Lelitha Vanajakshi Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India